The fundraising period of Renew & Rebuild is complete. Our Lady of the Assumption owes a debt of deep gratitude to the parishioners who pledged contributions and then maintained their pledge payments to fulfillment. As a result of the thousands of dollars raised, the Church has been able to:
- Repave and Re-stripe all Parking Lots
- Install Gutter Guards on the Church and Parish Center
- Remove all railroad ties around the perimeter of the Pavilion floor, repair and pave the floor, replace the old railroad ties with new material to create more solid edges that won’t deteriorate.
- Replace the old wall-to-wall carpeting in the Parish Center with tile.
- Replace the old ramp and deck adjacent to the kitchen door with Plastic Wood.